Due to the unpredictability of the current health crisis, CAP UCLA has instituted a number of changes to our ticketing process. Our goal is to remain nimble enough to quickly respond to a changing environment and to cause the least amount of inconvenience to our patrons with any required program changes, should the need arise.
To that end, here’s what’s new in 2020-21:
- CAP UCLA will no longer offer subscription packages or Create-Your-Own series for our live performances.
- All of our performances in the fall of 2020 will be digital versions of performances recorded live on our stages.
- We will continue to offer digital versions of each of our performances recorded live on our stages in 2021 for our patrons who cannot or prefer not to attend large live events.
- Online patrons will have digital access a week after the scheduled performance date.
- Current CAP UCLA members will have FREE access to ALL online programming throughout the 2020-21 Season.
- Patrons may also buy a monthly subscription which will give them access to all CAP UCLA online programs during that specific month. Online subscriptions go on sale August 1, 2020.
- Single tickets for online programs will also be available for sale to the general public beginning August 1, 2020.
- Details about memberships, subscriptions and single ticket sales will be available in CAP UCLA’s 2020-21 Season Brochure which will be available in mid-July.
- In Winter/Spring of 2021 we hope to be able to invite patrons back into the theater to once again to enjoy live performances with limited capacity. Capacity for each performance will be determined according to public health guidelines at the time.
- Current CAP UCLA members and monthly subscribers will have priority access to live ticket sales.
- Any remaining tickets for live performances after the members/subscriber pre-sale will not be available for sale to the general public until THREE weeks prior to the performance date to best avoid cancellations or refunds should the situation suddenly change.
- For safety reasons, all tickets for the 2020-21 Season will be digital. There will be no printed tickets issued nor will there be Will Call at the door for live performances. The Royce Hall and Theatre at Ace Hotel box offices will be open to assist patrons with any ticketing issues and to sell tickets at the door 90 minutes prior to the curtain time.
- Depending on the public health guidelines at the time, masks may be required for all patrons and staff. Other procedures, such as social distancing, will also be in effect. Any required procedures for entry will be sent to ticket holders in the Know Before You Go email several days prior to the performance.
- If and when the time comes that we can open up our theaters to greater capacity and decrease social distancing, we will do so but your safety, as well as the safety or our artists and staff, is our primary concern.
Single tickets to performances at Royce Hall will be available through the UCLA Ticket Office, online at cap.ucla.edu or by phone at 310-825-2101. Tickets will also be available at the Royce Box office 90 minutes prior to show time.
Single tickets to CAP UCLA performances at The Theatre at Ace Hotel are sold via AXS. You can purchase tickets to CAP UCLA performances at the Ace at theatre.acehotel.com by calling AXS at 888-029-7849. The Theatre at Ace Hotel also offers in person ticket sales at the ticket booth, right under the marquee on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 10am to 5pm. When you purchase in person, you pay no handling fees.
HOW TO ORDER
By Phone: 310-825-2101 (M-F, 10 am – 4 pm)
In Person: UCLA Ticket Office
325 Westwood Plaza (M-F, 10 am – 4 pm)
Programs, prices and performers subject to change.