When you make a gift to Design for Sharing, you give a world of creativity and inspiration to public school students across Los Angeles. Every contribution supports our annual series of free matinee performances, workshops, and in-class arts residencies for K-12 students.
What can your gift do for Design for Sharing participants?
- $125 provides printed programs and educational materials at a Demonstration Performance
- $500 supports a post-performance Salsa Dance workshop for 50 high schoolers
- $1,250 allows 75 middle school music students get an up-close look at the instruments of an orchestra
- $5,000 underwrites one week of in-class arts residency programs for 5 elementary classrooms
Since 1969, more than half a million students have experienced performances in Royce Hall or participated in a hands-on arts activity with DFS—all thanks to our dedicated donors. We hope you’ll join us in this tradition of sharing.
SUPPORT DFS PROGRAMS
The Perloff Memorial Bus Fund specifically supports student transportation to UCLA for DFS events. Even free programs like ours are out of reach for schools that can’t afford a bus. Each year, DFS subsidizes over 180 buses for participating students.
- $350 will ‘Buy-A-Bus,’ making free transportation available for up 75 students.
- $175 provides transportation for an entire class.
- Any amount will make a difference!
Make a gift and give kids a lift!
BUY A BUS
Design for Sharing welcomes tribute and memorial gifts in any amount. To honor a family member, loved one or colleague with your contribution, just check the “Tribute Gift” box near the bottom of the online gift form.
We’ll send the honoree or their family a notification of your gift.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 310-825-7681 for more information.