Your passport to creativity
The 2023-24 PASSPORT program is available for enrollment!
For a $20 annual membership fee, you will get:
- Tickets to two PASSPORT Anchor Destinations each quarter. That’s six shows for only $20! And you’ll be able to skip the line and check in for events at our PASSPORT booth.
- If you’d like to attend additional CAP UCLA performances, consider purchasing tickets to the PASSPORT Side Trip Destinations offered each quarter — for only $5 each!
- You’ll also receive invitations to special member-only events. If you’re in the mood for some hands-on art-making, we offer workshops and activities throughout the year.
- If you’d like to bring a friend with you to any of these events, RSVP for you and a guest. That’s right — friends fly free!
How does it work?
- As a PASSPORT member, you’ll receive a reminder email before each show asking you to RSVP. To claim your ticket(s), you’ll need to RSVP by the deadline.
- Enrollment in the PASSPORT program is on a rolling basis throughout the quarter, but if you earlier in the quarter you enroll, the sooner you’ll have access to events.
- PASSPORT membership is partially subsidized by the Student Committee for the Arts.
Questions? Feel free to email Theo Perkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.