We are thrilled to welcome you to CAP UCLA live programming! If you purchased tickets online, you will receive a ‘Know Before You Go' email approximately 48 hours before the
performance with helpful info on approximate run times, pre and post-show activities and additional information you may need to enjoy the show.
We look forward to seeing you! If you don’t find the information you’re looking for below, please contact us at email@example.com or 310-825-2101.
Our newsletter subscribers are the first to know about performances, deals and special announcements. Sign up today!
Our ticketing has gone digital! Click here to learn more about how to access or transfer your digital tickets.
All below information is subject to change and is evaluated daily as new information becomes available.
Your health and safety remain our highest priorities, and we are continually adapting our protocols. We kindly ask all
ticket holders ages five and up to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 and present a valid ID. For those ineligible for the booster, 14 days since the final dose of
primary vaccine is acceptable. Make sure the name on ID and documentation match! Thank you!
To ensure that we are providing a safe environment for everyone, the following additional protocols are in place:
- Face Coverings are Required - Use of a CDC-approved mask (including N95, KN95, KF94, or FFP2) is required at all times. Free masks will be available should you
need one. The mask mandate is in effect whenever inside the venue.
- Contactless Ticketing - We strongly encourage all guests to purchase tickets online and in advance. All tickets will be delivered by email from the UCLA
Central Ticket office following your purchase.
- Hand-Sanitizing Stations & Cleaning Protocols - Hand-sanitizing stations are offered throughout the campus at entrances, elevators and other high-traffic
areas. Additionally, seats are cleaned and disinfected after every event and high-touch areas are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
- Air Quality & Ventilation
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms prior to a CAP UCLA performance, please stay home. We will exchange or refund your ticket. Everyone, including the artists,
will thank you.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
An inherent risk of contracting COVID-19 and other contagious diseases remains present in any public venues. CAP UCLA cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to or contract
COVID-19 during your visit. When coming to UCLA or a CAP UCLA venue, patrons do so at their own risk of exposure.
Ticket Protection & Flexible Refunds
In the event that a program is canceled, you will be offered a range of options, including a full refund of your ticket purchase. Additionally, if you or a member of your party
exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, you may request a full refund, including waived fees, prior to the scheduled program by
contacting UCLA Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101.
CAP UCLA Staff Protocols
All members of the CAP UCLA staff complete a health screening before reporting to work.
Royce Hall 340 Royce Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90095
Royce Hall is located in North Campus. View the UCLA Campus map.
Parking Structure 5 - $14
From Sunset, turn south on Royce Drive, proceed through the 2 stop signs to access level 1-2-3.
Accessible parking spaces are located on level 4. At the 2nd stop sign veer to the right to access level 4. Wheelchair assistance is available on level 4, 90
minutes prior to the show.
Rideshare / Guest drop off is located at the flagpole at Dickson Court, 10745 Dickson Court, LA, CA 90095. Some rideshare companies use the
340 Royce Drive address, this address will take you to the back of Royce Hall and to the lower lot. If you get dropped off here, please head south and up the stairs to the
front of Royce Hall.
Three ways to purchase a parking pass:
- Pre-purchase your parking ahead of time with Bruin ePermit – click here. Further
- Buy your parking permit at the payment kiosk located in Structure 5 on level 6 (top level). Have your License Plate Number available as well as a credit
card. Be mindful there are only two kiosks and may slow down your time to get inside to the show!
- Install the ParkMobile app on your phone and purchase your parking on the day of the event from your smartphone – ParkMobile instructions below.
Bruin ePermit Instructions (Web based purchase, no account creation & purchase ahead of time)
- Follow this link to access the Bruin ePermit Website and then click “Events”
- Under Events find “Royce Hall” and click to expand
- Click your desired event and follow the prompts to purchase parking
- Have your License Plate Number available as well as a credit card
ParkMobile App Instructions - easy one-time account setup
- Download an app for your Apple or Android device.
- Create an account using your email address.
- Provide your license plate number and state where your vehicle is registered.
- Then set up your method of payment.
- Now you’re ready to park, choose the park tab second from the left at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter Zone Number: 2552 (This event code will be valid for parking 3 hours prior to our event).
- DP Parking Zone 2500 if parking with a Disabled Placard.
- Hit “Choose Duration” and select “Day Rate” (please be aware there is a $0.35 convenience fee).
- You’re all set, enjoy the show!
A variety of accessible seating is available at all campus venues. Please indicate specific seating needs when placing your order. For any ADA needs, including assisted listening
devices, please do not hesitate to reach out to the House Manager for assistance at 310-267-4465.
In addition to wheelchair spaces, Royce Hall is equipped with select aisle seats that have folding armrests on aisle sides to make transfer easier for those with mobility
limitations. For accessible seating please request a "transfer seat”.
Royce Hall is also equipped with an assistive listening system. Please provide any member of the house staff with your driver’s license to check out a headset.
Accessible parking spaces in Parking Structure 5 are located on level 4. For oversized vehicles, please use level 6. If possible indicate parking needs when ordering tickets.
No Late Seating
There is no late seating for performances at Royce Hall, Freud Playhouse, Kaufman Hall or Little Theater. Artists have the option to allow late seating and, if so, it will occur
only at a suitable time at the discretion of the house staff. Latecomers will not be seated in their assigned seats to avoid disruption or distractions during the performance.
Refunds on parking and tickets for latecomers will not be accommodated.
Photography, video and the use of any recording equipment, including smart phones, is strictly prohibited in the theater at all times. Any/all press photography must be approved in
writing in advance by a CAP UCLA representative. Make a request to cover an event through our press department.
All devices must be silenced before the start of the performance.
Children over age five are welcome to most events, and regardless of age must have a ticket. Infants on laps are not permitted. Inquire when purchasing tickets of age
for specific events.
For more information on all our venues click